A cup of coffee is a great way to wake up in the morning, but that doesn’t mean breakfast is the only time to enjoy the awesome flavor of coffee! These java-flavored treats will help you satisfy your coffee craving and get a tasty snack all in one. The best part? You can find them all on our Food Monster App!
1. Aquafaba Chocolate Coffee Mousse
Source: Aquafaba Chocolate Coffee Mousse
This Aquafaba Chocolate Coffee Mousse from Kirsten Kaminski just might be your new favorite dessert! This delicious fluffy dessert is not only completely vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and refined sugar-free but also super easy to make! All you’ll need is 3-4 basic ingredients and you’re ready to go!
2. Peanut Butter Coffee Snowball Cookies
Filled with peanut butter and coffee, these Peanut Butter Coffee Snowball Cookies from Jessica Bose are such a delicious treat! They are great for dessert or even breakfast for when you wake up with a sweet tooth.
Get the Blissful Cookbook!
3. Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
This Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake from Maya Sozer is deliciously moist and decadent, all while being 100 percent whole wheat and refined sugar-free. The sponge itself is made with whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, and hazelnuts and flavored with almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Topped with a gooey coffee cream spiked with espresso, this treat is perfect for pairing with a hot cup of coffee on a chilly morning.
4. Banana Coffee Muffins
Source: Banana Coffee Muffins
5. Blueberry Coffee Cake Loaf
Source: Blueberry Coffee Cake Loaf
6. Mocha Granola
Source: Mocha Granola
This Mocha Granola from Kristen Genton is a special kind of breakfast! The surprisingly best part about this granola is drinking the milk after it’s been soaking in it! It’s literally a cold mocha latte. Win-win for breakfast all around.
7. Decadent Raw Tiramisu With Coffee Ladyfingers
8. Espresso and White Chocolate Cashew Mousse
All the creaminess of a classic mousse, without any of the dairy! Light, sweet, and full of espresso and white chocolate flavor, you won’t be able to get enough of this Espresso and White Chocolate Cashew Mousse from The Vegan Reset.
9. Creamy Raw Chocolate Espresso Pie
Your guests will never believe this Creamy Raw Chocolate Espresso Pie from Erin Druga is healthy! The crust is made from almonds and dates and the filling is made from soaked cashews, brewed coffee, and espresso beans — it’s a coffee lover’s dream!
10. Caramel, Hazelnut, and Coffee Tartlets With Chocolate Ganache
These Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Coffee Tartlets With Chocolate Ganache from Pamela Higgins may be small but they are packed full of flavor. The crust is made with coconut oil and hazelnut and then topped with a creamy date caramel and finished off with a rich, chocolate ganache. This recipe makes enough to share… though you probably won’t want to.
11. Chocolate Coffee Cake
Source: Chocolate Coffee Cake
Calling all coffee + choc fans everywhere! This Chocolate Coffee Cake recipe from Holly Jade combines coffee and chocolate to create a decadent chocolate coffee cake with a light coffee buttercream frosting, a latte cream filling, and a dark chocolate drizzle. The chocolate cake is light, crumbly, moist, and just perfect!
12. Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins
Source: Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins
Be prepared to become obsessed with these Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins from Molly Patrick! These scrumptious muffins blend some of the best sweet ingredients and they produce an outstanding result. Bake these and share them with your friends and family to put a smile on their faces.
13. Salted Caramel Espresso Cake
Source: Salted Caramel Espresso Cake
This dessert is pretty much Heaven in cake form. Picture this: creamy cashew filling, rich espresso, salted caramel, and dark, decadent chocolate all on a crunchy walnut base. Yum! Save this recipe for a special occasion because this Salted Caramel Espresso Cake from Jessica Prescott is not only delicious, it’s beautiful!
14. Coffee Ice Cream With Salted Caramel
Need your caffeine fix in a dessert? This decadent Coffee Ice Cream With Salted Caramel from Kimberley Espinel is made from cashews, dates, strong-brewed coffee, and a secret ingredient — sweet potatoes. But you (nor anyone else) would be able to tell. It has a rich salted caramel swirl within, but be sure to save some for drizzling on top, along with crunchy coffee beans.
15. Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups
Source: Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups
These edible Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups with a filling of coffee cream and vanilla cream from Holly Jade look like adorable mini cappuccinos! Coffee and chocolate are a dream pair, and these mocha desserts are proof of their undeniable flavor chemistry. Plus, they are easy to make and would be perfect for any coffee lover or an event or special occasion.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.