Filled with peanut butter and coffee, these cookie balls are such a delicious treat! They are great for dessert or even breakfast for when you wake up with a sweet tooth.
Peanut Butter Coffee Snowball Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee at room temp.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegan powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the peanut butter, maple syrup, oil, coffee, and almond milk.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the center. Mix together until fully combined.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into balls and place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bottoms are a light gold color.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack. When completely cool, toss in powdered sugar.