Who said cauliflower had to be boring? With these simple and creative cauliflower wings recipes, it will quickly become your newest obsession. Cauliflower is often praised for its health benefits and versatility, and is popping up in a ton of special diet communities, from vegan to paleo. It’s so great because it can be used instead of dairy in creamy sauces, and instead of chicken in these wings recipes. The absolute best thing about cauliflower wings is that you can coat them in whatever sauce you want, so they can be different all the time. Fun, right?
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Source: Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
2. Asian-Inspired Cauliflower Wings
Source: Asian-Inspired Cauliflower Wings
This recipe for Asian-Inspired Cauliflower Wings by Gabrielle St. Claire is effortless, fresh, slightly sweet, slightly spicy, the breading maintains itself even though it’s only baked, and the sauce is universal and can be used for a variety of dishes!
3. Sweet Chili Cauliflower Wings
Source: Sweet Chili Cauliflower Wings
These Sweet Chili Cauliflower wings by Robin Browne are all things sweet and spice. They are breaded, loaded with flavor, and vegan to boot. The outside of the cauliflower is toasty, and the inside is soft and baked. And once the crispy cauliflower is topped with the sweet chili sauce, you’ll be smacking your lips and digging in for more.
4. Sticky Asian Cauliflower Wings
Source: Sticky Asian Cauliflower Wings
If you fancy making something a bit more special than your regular meals, then this roasted Sticky Asian Cauliflower Wings recipe by Andri Neocleous is perfect! The homemade sticky sauce is so indulgent and super easy to make too. This Korean Cauliflower Wings recipe is relatively straightforward in comparison to many other cauliflower recipes as it doesn’t require a multi-stage process to coat the florets (it’s an absolute messy nightmare trying to dip battered food in breadcrumbs!).
5. BBQ Cauliflower Wings
Source: BBQ Cauliflower Wings
Praised for its health benefits and versatility, cauliflower is popping up in a ton of special diet communities, from vegan to paleo. It’s so great because it can be used instead of dairy in creamy sauces, and instead of chicken. It’s also delicious as a rice alternative too. But these BBQ cauliflower wings by Danielle Dewar will be your new obsession!.
6. Buffalo Cauliflower Wings With Cashew Ranch
Looking for a healthy game day snack? Try these buffalo cauliflower wings with a creamy cashew dressing by Brittany Mullins. They’re absolutely delicious and easy to whip up. Vegan and gluten-free.
7. Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Source: Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Buffalo cauliflower is the beloved vegan take on classic Buffalo wings. However, getting that perfect crunchy crispy texture can be a bit of a challenge. This Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings Recipe by Gabrielle St. Claire yields the perfect texture of batter and the saucy Buffalo flavor.
8. Battered Cauliflower Wings
Source: Battered Cauliflower Wings
These are a hit, every time. The best thing about cauliflower wings is that you can coat them in whatever sauce you want, so they can be different all the time. Fun, right? You can use a sweet Thai chili sauce, BBQ sauce, some vegan butter, whatever floats your boat! If you don’t have time to make your own sauce, just use a ready-made one. Whatever you do, just be sure you make these Battered Cauliflower Wings by Victoria Rand & Christopher Bill.
9. Sweet Chili Habanero Glazed Cauliflower Wings
These Sweet and spicy chili habanero glazed cauliflower wings by Ashley Hankins are the perfect appetizers for potlucks and parties. The cauliflower florets are battered in an elegant tempeh batter, lightly fried, and then tossed in a tangy, spicy, habañero chili sauce that out of this word. While these are perfect to share with guests – they’re so delicious you may not want to.
10. Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
Source: Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
If you love fresh modern vegan eats or all things Thai, you’re going to love these new vegan oven baked Thai peanut Cauliflower Wings by Gabrielle St. Claire! There are so many perks to this recipe – quick and easy batter, crisp on the outside, they don’t get soggy, the sauce features staple ingredients, notes of sweet, notes of heat, it’s perf for any season, great for entertaining, can easily be made in bulk, can easily be made gluten-free, have aesthetic appeal with the toppings, and are such an affordable dish!
11. Sticky Peanut Baked Cauliflower Wings
Sticky, salty, spiced, nutty, and totally addictive: these sticky peanut baked cauliflower wings by Laura Hemmington might be a side dish, but they’ll have everyone overlooking the main meal. Once served, these baked cauliflower wings don’t hang around for long on the table (never mind even making it to a plate). Crisp on the outside, and soft in the middle, these zingy, sticky peanut baked cauliflower wings are a delicious, quick and healthy side for so many meals!
12. Green Cauliflower Wings With Spicy Orange Glaze
These green cauliflower wings with spicy orange glaze by Margaret Chapman are deliciously crispy and the spicy orange glaze is the perfect addition to the wings. Both the wings and the sauce are great to freeze and then reheat so you can make them a few days before a party and reheat them when you are ready.
Need more Cauliflower? Check out 15 Plant-Based Creative Cauliflower Recipes! by downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 20,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.