These are a hit, every time. Best thing about cauliflower wings, is that you can coat them in whatever sauce you want, so they can be different all the time. Fun, right? You can use a sweet thai chili sauce, BBQ sauce, some vegan butter, whatever floats your boat! If you don’t have time to make your own sauce, just use a ready-made one. Whatever you do, just be sure you make these bad boys.
Battered Cauliflower Wings [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- Mix flour and spices together.
- Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat florets individually and place on baking sheet. Allow excess batter to drip away first.
- Bake 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Toss in your favorite sauce or eat as-is with a dipping sauce.
- If coating in sauce, bake another 5 minutes to crisp up, or enjoy freshly coated.