These Halloween recipes are going to be a hit! From scary spider cake to monster oatmeal, these spooky recipes are perfect for your Halloween party! You can even get your little ones involved, too. So grab your best costumes, your spooky platters, and your favorite spells, and make these recipes! Don’t forget to check out these recipes and many others on our Food Monster App!
1. Spooky Spider Crackle Cake
Source: Spooky Spider Crackle Cake
This Spooky Spider Crackle Cake by Bake Vegan Stuff, Easy Recipes For Kids (And Adults, Too!), Sara Kidd is perfect for Halloween! Feel free to make this with little ones; they’ll have a great time adding the web design made out of the melted vegan marshmallows. Be careful though and wear gloves; the marshmallows are hot!
2. Jack o’ Lantern Butternut Squash Muffins
TheseJack o’ Lantern Butternut Squash Muffins by Nele Liivlaid are gluten-free, but you would never know it! They’re made from a blend of buckwheat groats blended with oat bran. Then, grated butternut squash (grating the squash prevents them from being too moist) is folded in, along with warm fall spices. Yum!
3. Redrum Punch
Source: Redrum Punch
Your search for the perfect Halloween cocktail officially ends here. Congratulations! This luminous libation is easy to make and possesses a deep blood-red hue that will look frighteningly stylish in your hand at this year’s Halloween gala. This Redrum Punch by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez is made with pure unsweetened pomegranate juice, fresh grapefruit, cucumber, lime, and your favorite silver rum, and garnished with a blood orange slice.
Fall Cookbook: Plant-Based Recipes to Celebrate Harvest Season
Drum roll, please…One Green Planet’s Fall Plant-Based Recipes to Celebrate Harvest Season is here! Featuring an exciting collection of festive recipes that capture the spirit of fall. If you love eating delicious vegan food and cooking up a storm in the kitchen, you will want this cookbook! From stunning root veggies to sweet pumpkin and everything spice, these dishes will be the life of any fall dinner table! Grab this cookbook here. Featuring indulgent recipes like Pumpkin Velvet Cake with Buttercream, and Spiced Apple Doughnuts With Apple Cider Glaze, to hearty entrees like creamy pumpkin risotto and Creamy One-Pot Pumpkin Curry, this book is bursting with fall flavors. Whether you’re craving sweet pumpkin classics or savory root veg, there’s a dish to make your mouth water…happy cooking!
4. Salted Caramel Energy Bites
Source: Salted Caramel Energy Bites
These Salted Caramel Energy Bites by Caroline Doucet are made with dates for a caramel-like flavor, without the added sugar. These bites are packed with nutritious ingredients, including cashews, chia seeds, and oats. Have them for a snack, dessert, or even a quick breakfast on the go!
5. Healthy Caramel Peanut Butter Apple Slices
These Healthy Caramel Peanut Butter Apple Slices by Caroline Doucet are a healthy take on classic caramel apples. These apple slices are made with date caramel for a sugar-free treat that’s high in fiber and nutrients. Add some peanut butter for protein and flavor, then top with other desired toppings, such as chopped almonds, chocolate, unsweetened shredded coconut, or cocoa nibs. The best part? They’re a lot easier to eat than whole caramel apples!
6. Jack-o-Lantern Stuffed Peppers
Source: Jack-o-Lantern Stuffed Peppers
7. Super-Scary Spicy Chili
Source: Super-Scary Spicy Chili
8. Trio of Spooky Vegan Halloween Spreads
9. Purple Monster Oatmeal
Source: Purple Monster Oatmeal
Purple sweet potatoes are so fun because, well, they’re purple. They taste the same as orange ones but love the extra attention, making them the narcissists of the vegetable kingdom… While you probably want to make a monster face this month, later in the winter just sprinkle some brown sugar, chopped pecans, and vegan marshmallows over the top. Even the pickiest kid can’t turn down Purple Monster Oatmeal by Kathy Hester for breakfast!
10. 15 of Your Favorite Famous Halloween Treats, Made Vegan!
Check out this roundup of Halloween treats is a hit! You’ve got all your favorite candies made vegan! Enjoy!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.