This Israeli startup, SavorEat, has developed and launched fully customizable 3D-printed plant-based pork and turkey burgers. The food tech company’s new breakfast patties will join their existing plant-based hamburger patties.
Source: Paul Barron Network/Youtube
SavorEat’s meat alternatives are created by a “robot chef” which uses AI and machine learning to produce burgers customizable to diners’ preferences. Through the system, users can select their cooking preference, desired protein, and far content using the company’s specially developed web application.
Through a partnership with catering company Sodexo, SavorEat’s burgers will be available at American colleges.
“We’re passionate about offsetting carbon emissions and reducing waste. That is why we created a product that can do both,” said Rachel Vizman, CEO and co-founder of SavorEat. “By expanding into other plant-based meats, we aim to provide greater variety and customization, to empower the planet to eat differently, with more healthy and sustainable options to reduce ecological impact.”
This new technology is a unique innovation to the plant-based meat market, making plant-based meat alternatives even more exciting. Hopefully, this new technology will encourage those who aren’t vegan to give this realistic substitute a try.
Check out these plant-based burgers you can make at home!
- Tempeh & Black Bean Burgers [Vegan]
- Easy Black Bean Burger [Vegan]
- Walnut Veggie Burgers [Vegan]
- Red Onion and Beet Burger [Vegan]
- Smoky Pinto Bean-Beet Burgers [Vegan]
- Black-Eyed Pea Burgers With Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- SavorEats Launches 3D Vegan Burger Patties
- Israeli Startup Brings 3D Plant-Based Meat Cuts to Restaurants
- New Lab-Cultured Meat Company Uses 3D Technology to Grow Slaughter-Free Steaks
- Beyond Meat Creating Plant-Based Steak According to CEO
- New Vegan Meat Startup Focuses on Fungi
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.