Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Margarita Smoothie
Source: Margarita Smoothie
This Margarita Smoothie by Robin Browne is loaded with pineapple, coconut yogurt, dates, spinach, coconut water, and lots of lime! This pineapple spinach smoothie is banana-free. So if bananas aren’t your thing, this margarita smoothie just might be.
2. Barbecue Jackfruit Sandwich
Source: Barbecue Jackfruit Sandwich
3. Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding
Source: Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding
This protein-boosted Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding by Tara Weir defines nutritious-and-delicious! Better still, it is made the night before so all you need to do in the morning is add your favorite toppings!
4. Peach Poppyseed Overnight Oatmeal
The beauty behind a recipe like this Peach Poppyseed Overnight Oatmeal by Lauren Smith is that you can top it with anything. The humble peach and poppy seed base allows for a multitude of unique toppings!
5. Polenta Pizza
Source: Polenta Pizza
A simplified version of the all-time favorite Italian dish, Pizza! If you are a fan of pizza, you should definitely not skip this recipe. This Polenta Pizza by Stefani Weiss is super simple to make, (baking is not your strong skill? this is the recipe for you!).
6. Spaghetti Squash With Toasted Mustard Seeds and Cranberries
A lovely, flavorful dish that showcases the texture of spaghetti squash mixed with Indian spices. Once cooked, the squash is tossed with a few essential spices,like mustard seeds, curry leaves, and ginger. It’s then topped with a handful of nutty sunflower seeds and tangy cranberries for crunch, color and a bit of sweetness. Try out this Spaghetti Squash With Toasted Mustard Seeds and Cranberries by Rinku Bhattacharya!
7. Raw Jelly Doughnuts
Source: Raw Jelly Doughnuts
These no-bake, soft, and fluffy doughnuts are made from nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and coconut sweeteners. With a dehydrator, these healthy and decadent treats only take about an hour or two. In fact, the hardest problem you’ll have with this Raw Jelly Doughnuts by Amanda Nicole Smith is resisting the urge to eat all the batter while waiting!
8. Healthier Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Doughnuts
You can get away with having doughnuts for breakfast. You heard it right. Whole food ingredients make these doughnuts healthy enough for any meal of the day. Make this Healthier Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Doughnuts by Ciarra Siller, you deserve that kind of love.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.