This protein-boosted Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding defines nutritious-and-delicious! Better still, it is made the night before so all you need to do in the morning is add your favorite toppings!
Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 1/4 cups dairy-free milk (I like to use a combination of unsweetened walnut milk and canned organic coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw walnut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao powder, adjusted to taste
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- monk fruit sweetener, pure stevia, or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- optional toppings: berries, toasted walnuts and/or nut butter, sugar-free dark chocolate pieces or chips, coconut chips, grain-free keto granola, or toppings of choice
- Put the dairy-free milk, protein powder, nut butter, cacao, maca, and vanilla into a blender container and blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and pulse-blend until just combined (or blend fully if you prefer a smooth consistency).
- Pour into a bowl or single-serving mason jars and cover.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes, then whisk or shake well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir and serve with your favourite toppings.
Chocolate Walnut Chia Pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Warm up or serve chilled with your choice of toppings.