This Margarita Smoothie is loaded with pineapple, coconut yogurt, dates, spinach, coconut water, and lots of lime! This pineapple spinach smoothie is banana-free. So if bananas aren’t your thing, this margarita smoothie just might be.
Margarita Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 3 Medjool dates (pits removed + gooey)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (roughly 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (from 1 lime)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup oat milk
- Remove the pits from the dates. Combine all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little more liquid if too thick or having trouble blending.