These no-bake, soft, and fluffy doughnuts are made from nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and coconut sweeteners. With a dehydrator, these healthy and decadent treats only take about an hour or two. In fact, the hardest problem you'll have with this recipe is resisting the urge to eat all the batter while waiting!
Raw Jelly Doughnuts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Jam:
- 1/2 cup dried fruit
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
For the Doughnuts:
- 1 1/2 cups sprouted buckwheat flour or gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup brazil nut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
To Make the Jam:
- Soak the dried fruit and chia seeds in water for about 10 minutes while you make the dough.
- Blend together.
To Make the Doughnuts:
- Process each ingredient individually into flour.
- Add all of the ingredients, except water, into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add in the water little by little, and lightly fold the dough until all the loose crumbs are picked up.
- Line a doughnut pan with plastic wrap and lightly press the doughnuts into the mold. Pack them full so the tops are flat.
- Put a dehydrator tray over the pan and flip the doughnuts onto the dehydrator sheet, take the plastic wrap off.
- Scoop the jam into the doughnut holes.
- Dehydrate at 115°F for about 1-2 hours or until firm. The longer you dehydrate the crispier they'll get.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile