Vegan and singer Lizzo shared a new breakfast treat recently on TikTok. The animal lover and superstar ate a leftover biscuit topped with a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty. She also recently shared that she had been vegan for six months!
Lizzo has been on a plant-based diet for six months and shares vegan content constantly across her platforms. The singer recently shared she was thinking about making a vegan cooking show. We’re waiting for it!
Check out the TikTok, below:
JAM— just in time for fall!
Interested in a breakfast sandwich like Lizzo? Check out those and other breakfast options:
- Breakfast Sandwich with Tempeh Bacon
- “Sausage” Sweet Potato Breakfast Sandwich
- Grilled Fruit Breakfast Sandwich
- Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl
- Crispy Breakfast Hash
- 15 Remarkable Vegan Raspberry-Flavored Breakfast Recipe Ideas!
- Easy Vegan Cooking Tips: Warming Vegan Winter Breakfasts!
- 15 Savory Vegan Breakfasts to Start Your Day!
- 15 Stunning Savory Vegan Breakfasts That Are Perfect For Brunch
- 10 Vegan Breakfasts To Buy Online: From Sausages, Pancakes to Syrups and Bacons!
- 15 Breakfasts to Enjoy During the Holiday Season
- Power Through Your Morning With 15 Protein-Rich Breakfasts That Will Give You Lasting Energy
- 8 Protein-Packed Power Breakfasts
- Vegan International Waffle Recipes to Make for Brunch!
- One Meal To Rule Them All: Savory Brunch Recipes!
- Brunch Lovers, Rejoice! 15 Vegan French Toast Recipes
- 14 Sweet, Savory, and Delicious Vegan Waffle Recipes For the Perfect Breakfast, Brunch, or Dinner
- How to Make Chickpea Omelets for Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner
To celebrate six months of being vegan, Lizzo shared some thoughts on TikTok. “Hey so I found this video of me from the beginning of quarantine making what looks like a stale donut, poundcake, milkshake type concoction,” she said in a voiceover. “This is from a whirlwind tour and year, and after being seven years vegetarian, going back to eating all animal products.”
🍃Happy 6 months Vegan to meee👩🏾🌾
“Love yourself at all stages in your life because you are who you are,” she shared at the end of the clip.
Lizzo shared earlier in the summer that’s she’s swapped Cheetos for a vegan snack, Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs, “I used to eat a lot of hot Cheetos, but that wasn’t good for my acid-reflux. These are Cheeto-alternative I love that’s vegan and I dip them in hummus. Badda-boom badda-snack!”
- 25 Awesome Vegan Party Snacks
- Simple and Satisfying Vegan Snacks
- Vegan Snacks to Scoop Up at the Supermarket
- Snacks for When You Have the Munchies
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!