Summer is the perfect time to enjoy raw soups, since they do not need to be cooked and are meant to taste delicious when cold. Making raw soups can help you get in your daily fruits and veggies too. So go out, get some fresh produce, and check out these 15 fresh and cool raw soups for the summer:
1. Raw Asparagus Soup
This soup contains a delicious trifecta blend of asparagus, mushroom, and avocado.
2. Raw Creamy Mushroom Soup With Avocado & Miso
Mushroom lovers, this soup is for you; it features both shitake and portobello mushrooms. Feel free to add another kind for even more mushroom taste.
3. Raw Carrot Avocado Soup
This simple soup is easy to make but tastes much more hearty than you’d think.
4. Raw Green Pea Soup
Peas, avocado, almond milk and spices blend together nicely for this refreshing soup.
5. Raw Tomato Red Pepper Soup
This soup has a beautiful color that is perfect to eat any time of year.
6. Raw White Gazpacho Soup
This soup is a raw version of Bulgarian tarator soup, which is a cold soup made of cucumbers, garlic, and yogurt, served with dill and walnuts.
7. Raw Harvest Soup
This beautiful and creamy soup can be enjoyed all year long and is a great way to use that zucchini that’s in season this summer.
8. Raw Cream of Broccoli Mushroom Soup
This is a great recipe to make for those who love a nice broccoli cream soup, except this one needs no flame.
9. Raw Cauliflower Creme Soup
This soup is rich enough to help provide a filling meal with some added protein, yet it’s also light enough that you could sip on it at an afternoon tea party.
10. Mango Butternut Squash Soup
Mangos are delicious in the summer time. When you combine them with butternut squash, you get a beautiful orange color.
11. Raw Peas, Mint, and Avocado Soup
The green produce in this soup give it a gorgeous green color, and the mint adds a fresh surprise that’s perfect on hot days.
12. Creamy and Raw Butternut Squash Soup with Marinated Mushrooms
Marinate the mushrooms with tamari and olive oil, then place them overtop a creamy soup made of butternut squash, tomatoes and non-dairy milk.
13. Raw Marinated Mushroom Soup
This raw mushroom soup is delicious on its own, or you could serve it over a crisp salad.
14. Raw Corn Cream Soup
Here’s another soup to help you use up that zucchini that’s in season. Combine with avocado, maize grains, salt, olive oil and white vinegar.
15. Chilled Cucumber Dill Soup
Cucumbers are the perfect, refreshing veggie to eat in the summertime. In this soup, cucumbers meet dill for one amazing taste.
Make sure to check out Here’s Our Ultimate Guide to Vegan Soup Recipes! for all of our favorite soup recipes!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead image source: Raw White Gazpacho Soup
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.