A raw vegan take on cream of corn soup that is satisfying and warm. Saffron adds the right amount of herbs to this dish, not too overpowering but just right.
Raw Corn Cream Soup [Vegan]
- 1 cup boiled or canned maize grains
- 1/2 raw zucchini
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon saffron
1. Place everything in the blender except for the saffron.
2. Blend until nice and creamy. If you want it more liquid, add one more cup of water.
3. Serve and garnish with saffron leaves.