Fresh or frozen (and thawed) peas work wonderfully in this soup, although frozen peas may not be raw.
Raw Green Pea Soup [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Green Pea Soup [Vegan]
- 2 cups peas
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
How to Prepare Raw Green Pea Soup [Vegan]
- Set aside a half cup of the peas.
- In a blender, puree the rest of the peas, avocado, almond milk, and salt and pepper until very smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in bowls and top with the reserved peas and minced onion.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Fat: 19 gr Carbs: 34 gr Protein: 12 grNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.