Bulgarian tarator soup is a cold soup with cucumbers, garlic, and yogurt, served with dill and walnuts. This raw version needed something to replace the yogurt, so almond milk sounded like a cool idea. The result is a rich, delicious, and decadent raw soup made with almond milk, white grapes, cucumber, spices, and a pinch of sesame oil. Yum!
Raw White Gazpacho Soup [Vegan]
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup white grapes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- wild onion & fresh garlic for garnishing
- Make the almond milk without adding any sweetener or additional flavors.
- Remove the seeds from the white grapes or use seedless ones, blend them with the almond milk and strain again.
- Peel and cut the cucumber.
- Add everything in the blender and blend for a minute.
- Garnish with wild onion and fresh garlic and serve chilled or add 1-2 ice cubes.