This soup is more hearty than I expected … quite robust and satisfying, and super simple to make.
Raw Carrot Avocado Soup [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Carrot Avocado Soup [Vegan]
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water for blending
- 1/2 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
How to Prepare Raw Carrot Avocado Soup [Vegan]
- Coarsely chop all the ingredients to make blending easier.
- In a blender, add everything but the tomato and scallion and teaspoon olive oil.
- Puree for a few to several minutes until very smooth.
- In some blenders, the soup will start to warm up a bit as it processes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and scallions, and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.