This adorable puppy was wandering through the streets alone when he was rescued by two police officers from the Los Angeles Police Department.
Source: Zoo Land/Youtube
The puppy was awestruck when Officer Mercado and Officer Tavera approached him, and he wouldn’t let them leave. In a video that went viral, the pup is seen chasing after Officer Mercado and wanting to stay with him. The officers knew they needed to rescue this adorable pup.
Hobart won’t leave Officer Mercado’s side!! 🥺 #HollywoodHobart pic.twitter.com/S5e4rQUZAx
— LAPD Hollywood Division (@LAPDHollywood) October 5, 2019
The puppy was desperate for some love and snuggled up with the officers on the way back to the station. The whole car ride, he was looking up at his rescuers and looked so happy.
The puppy was named “Hobart” after the street he was found on, and later, he received an honorary K-9 title from LAPD. The station fell in love with the little pup, and Hobart loved all of the attention.
The question remained, where would Hobart go now? It seems Hobart picked his person in this case because he had his eyes set straight on Officer Mercado. Mercado decided to take Hobart home and adopt him, and now he’s living in a loving home and getting lots of attention.
- Starving Blind Puppy Rescued From Side of Road
- Puppy Rescued from Freezing Waters of Jamaica Bay in New York City
- Look of Relief on the Face of a Puppy Rescued From a Meat Farm Will Make Your Day
- Puppy Rescued From a Hoarding Situation Cried the Entire Way From Pain – Look at Him Now!
- Puppy Rescued From Meat Trade Goes From Sick and Scared to Thriving! (PHOTOS)
- Mother Dog and Puppy Rescued From Life in a Construction Site Trash Bin (PHOTOS)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!