Get ready for your new favorite fusion food, Pad Thai Nachos. These have all the spicy tangy goodness of pad thai combined with the salty, crunchy flavors of nachos. This dish is super easy to make and is great to serve when you're having a party.
Pad Thai Nachos [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoons chili paste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons tamari
For the Nachos:
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in small pot and heat them on medium for 5-6 minutes or until the peanut butter melts.
- Lay out the bag of chips out on a large plate.
- Combine 2 cups of shredded "chicken" with the sauce mix until the "chicken" completely covered
- Layer this mixture over the chips along with the shredded carrots, chopped scallions, and bean sprouts.
- Add 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Broil on low for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts and nachos are heated through
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- Drizzle Sriracha on the top (optional).