It's an edible cookie dough in a rich, fudge-y form that is easy to make with your kids! This dairy free and egg free cookie dough fudge is made with 7 simple ingredients, that you can find pretty much everywhere. You don’t need any special equipment, just a bowl and a spoon. Best of all there is no cooking or baking required, just mix and set for a bit in the freezer.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine the nut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Add in the oat flour and salt and combine again. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a spatula to scrape the mixture into a parchment-lined, tiny container or you can scrape into silicone ice cube trays, those also work very well.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 20 minutes or so.
- Eat straight from the refrigerator or freezer (storing in the refrigerator will keep them slightly softer).