Every week, we publish the top recipes that do well that week. However, this is a meal plan of all the top recipes that we’ve had over the summer and in general. So, this means that these recipes are not only delicious, but are ones that others make and want to check out. If you’re wondering where to start with your plant-based or vegan journey, these recipes are the perfect place to start!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you our most viral vegan recipes that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Chickpea Masala
Happy Monday! If you’re wondering what you’ll be eating this week, we have you covered. Start your morning off with a great Dalgona coffee, and prepare for a filling lunch of chickpea masala. End the day with tasty mini cheesecakes!
- Breakfast: Dalgona Coffee by Tania Pilcher
- Lunch: Chickpea Masala by Trudy Geneus
- Dinner: Loaded Lentil Burritos by Caroline Doucet
- Dessert: Pitaya Mini Cheesecakes with Lemon by Lena Novak
Source: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Start off your Tuesday with some warm banana bread and feel free to pair it with your favorite morning beverage! Enjoy a day of high-protein meals like this easy one pot pasta, and these meatballs! End the day with delicious chocolate chip cookies!
- Breakfast: Banana Bread Coffee Cake by Anna Sue
- Lunch: One Pot Tomato Basil Lentil Pasta by Wholesome LLC
- Dinner: High Protein Meal Prep Meatballs with Quinoa by Patrica Granek
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies by Angelina Papanikolaou
Source: One Bowl Hazelnut Cake
Happy Hump Day! Start the middle of the week with a hydrating, energizing juice and enjoy delicious flaky scallion pancakes for lunch! The best part of your day will be this hazelnut cake, which is made in one bowl!
- Breakfast: The Natural Antibiotic Juice by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: The Flakiest Scallion Pancakes by George Lee
- Dinner: Zucchini Pizza Boats by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: One Bowl Hazelnut Cake by Patrica Granek
Source: Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal
It’s almost the weekend! Start your Thursday off with a wonderful overnight oatmeal that’ll taste just like apple pie, and have a great lentil salad for lunch. After a wonderful warming soup for dinner, enjoy rice pudding for dessert!
- Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: Mediterranean Lentil Salad by Allie Penner
- Dinner: Spicy Thai Peanut Soup by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: Rice Pudding with Apricot Jam, Whipped Coconut Cream, and Toasted Coconut Shreds by Teri Macovei
Source: Healthy Falafel
Happy Friday! End your week with another warming banana bread (your body will thank you for the extra boost of anti-inflammatory properties in this bread), and follow it with a high protein healthy falafel for lunch! Start your weekend off with these sweet potato and lentil patties and a wonderful sweet potato ice cream for dessert!
- Breakfast: Golden Banana Bread by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler
- Lunch: Healthy Falafel by Katia Martin
- Dinner: Sweet Potato and Lentil Patties by Robin Browne
- Dessert: Sweet Potato Ice Cream by Emily Brees
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!