What are people searching for online? Cinch Home Services looked at google search volume data to see what the most popular meals are in each state. Let’s look at some samples and see how to make them plant-based.
“Biscuits and gravy” was the most googled breakfast food in multiple states. Check out these plant-based versions:
- 15 Comforting Vegan Recipes for National Biscuits and Gravy Day!
- 10 Dairy-Free Biscuits that are Delicious Any Time of Day!
- Garlicky Cheddar Biscuits With Sausage Gravy
- Chipotle Green High-Protein Bowl
- Sofritas Burrito Bowls
- How to Make the Perfectly Layered Chipotle-Style Vegan Burrito
- 15 Low-Fat Cauliflower Rice Recipes!
- Make Your Own Chipotle Burrito Bowl
- 15 Loaded Veggie Wraps and Burritos That Won’t Leave You Feeling Hungry
- 15 Vegan Sushi Bowls and Rolls!
- Burgers, Burritos, Bowls and More: 15 Veggie Sushi Recipes Reinvented!
- Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls
Iowa and Missouri are looking for meatloaf entrees. Here are some great meatloaf picks:
- 10 Satisfying Veggie Meatloaf Recipes You Need
- Tips and Tricks to Making a Plant-Based ‘Meatloaf’
- Meatless Meatloaf
What kind of cuisine are people looking for? Greek cuisine saw a big boost during the pandemic, with an 82% increase.
- 10 Summery Plant-Based Greek Recipes!
- 15 Plant-Based Healthy Greek Recipes
- Make Your Own Dairy-Free Greek Yogurt at Home!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.