Nourishing, filling, and delicious meal or snack. This recipe for Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls is packed with nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and protein. Avocado gives a delicious and creamy texture to the sushi rolls and a great balance with the crunchy vegetables.
Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls [Vegan]
- 1 raw nori
- 1/2 teaspoon tahini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 persian cucumbers
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2 lettuce leaves
How to Prepare Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls [Vegan]
- Halve the avocado, remove and discard pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado into the sauce with the lime juice.
- Place a sheet of nori on a bamboo mat with the shiny side down.
- Spread a thin layer of tahini on the sheet , especially on the edge.
- Lay your greens down over the bottom half of the sheet.
- Assemble filling ingredients in the roll.
- Use the rolling mat to get a nice tight roll.
- Seal the nori with tahini.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the roll into 7-8 pieces.
- Dip in your favorite sauce.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.