Nourishing, filling, and delicious meal or snack. This recipe for Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls is packed with nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and protein. Avocado gives a delicious and creamy texture to the sushi rolls and a great balance with the crunchy vegetables.
Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls [Vegan]
- 1 raw nori
- 1/2 teaspoon tahini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 persian cucumbers
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Halve the avocado, remove and discard pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado into the sauce with the lime juice.
- Place a sheet of nori on a bamboo mat with the shiny side down.
- Spread a thin layer of tahini on the sheet , especially on the edge.
- Lay your greens down over the bottom half of the sheet.
- Assemble filling ingredients in the roll.
- Use the rolling mat to get a nice tight roll.
- Seal the nori with tahini.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the roll into 7-8 pieces.
- Dip in your favorite sauce.