Bring in the new year with these amazing vegan party platters! Vegan options can be few and far between at parties and get-togethers, so bringing your snacks ensures that you have plenty to eat. These vegan party platters are all so delicious. We have many vegan nachos and cauliflower wings and we picked our favorites plus even more just for you!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy
Go on and make your New Year celebration the best with these dishes!
1. “To Share Or Not To Share” Pizza Party Pinwheels
These vegan Pizza Party Pinwheels by The Veginner’s Cookbook are an excellent go-to treat because they can be made in only a couple of minutes, you can toy around with different fillings, and you can prepare them in advance!
2. Spinach and Artichoke Rolls
Spinach and artichoke dip just got an upgrade! Add some easy homemade pizza dough to the classic, cheesy dip, and you have spinach and artichoke rolls featuring Legrand vegan cream cheese! These vegan Spinach and Artichoke Rolls by Chickpea Express are perfect when paired with a marinara sauce for dipping… or even more Legrand cream cheese!
3. Skillet Chickpea Chilaquiles
Source: Skillet Chickpea Chilaquiles
Chips and salsa are super addicting and this dish is kind of like eating nachos for dinner. Crispy tortilla chips in a bath of saucy southwest flavors—it’s like a dream come true! Feel free to eat these Skillet Chickpea Chilaquiles by Jenn Sebestyen with a knife and fork, and let the kids get right in there with their hands and get messy. Whatever floats your boat!
4. Crispy Potato Bites
Source: Crispy Potato Bites
Still looking for a cheap and easy appetizer for your next celebration? Here you go! These Crispy Potato Bites by Kirsten Kaminski are an amazing party and dinner snack. The combination of soft potatoes, covered in a crispy batter, and topped with a creamy bean whip is just perfect! And, to be honest, who doesn’t love potatoes? Plus they look kind of cute and are easy to prepare!
5. Mince Pies
Source: Mince Pies
These nut-based Mince Pies by James Wythe are perfect to make for the holidays! The great thing about these bases is that they will last in the fridge for 2-3 days if covered. You can just quickly add the mince along with some toppings. So you don’t feel pressured into eating them all at once!
6. Blistered Shishitos
Source: Blistered Shishitos
These Blistered Shishitos by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez are so tasty and quite simple to make. In Spain they are called pimientos de padrón. Simply sautéed with a little olive oil and salt, this traditional Spanish dish looks spicier than it appears. Similar to green bell pepper, these thin fingerling fruits have a sweet flavor and mild heat.
7. Vegan Swedish Meatballs + Apricot Dipping Sauce
Vegan Swedish meatballs? You read that right. These little guys are so tasty and healthy! Traditionally, Swedish meatballs are made from ground beef and pork, fried, and then served in heavy, sour cream gravy with a beef-stock base. They’re usually enjoyed with Lingonberry jelly. Vegan Swedish Meatballs + Apricot Dipping Sauce by Helyn Dunn are made with soy curls and shiitake mushrooms to achieve a tender and light texture. They are seasoned perfectly and taste amazing with the homemade apricot dipping sauce. They’d also be delicious with other sauces (like mushroom gravy!) Serve these vegan Swedish meatballs as a holiday appetizer or with a side of veggies and potatoes for dinner. They are SO good. However you want to serve them, you will love these little guys. Great flavor and lots of nutrients!
8. Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
Source: Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
If you love fresh modern vegan eats or all things Thai, you’re going to love these new vegan oven-baked Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings by Gabrielle St. Claire! There are so many perks to this recipe – quick and easy batter, crisp on the outside, they don’t get soggy, the sauce features staple ingredients, notes of sweet, notes of heat, it’s perf for any season, great for entertaining, can easily be made in bulk, can easily be made gluten-free, have aesthetic appeal with the toppings, and are such an affordable dish!
9. 15-Minute Epic Jackfruit Nachos
Source: 15-Minute Epic Jackfruit Nachos
If you have 15 minutes, then you have time to make these 15-Minute Epic Jackfruit Nachos by Jackie Ader. Quick and easy to assemble, they can easily be devoured as a snack to share or translate to dinner. The jackfruit creates the perfect shredded “meat” substitute.
10. Chick’n Apple Walnut Bites
Source: Chick’n Apple Walnut Bites
These Vegan Chick’n Apple Walnut Bites by Deena Mehta are the perfect holiday party appetizer. They will outshine any non-vegan appetizer. They are packed with flavor and the perfect bite-size snacks. You won’t be able to get enough!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.