If you have 15 minutes, then you have time to make these epic jackfruit nachos. Quick and easy to assemble, they can easily be devoured as a snack to share, or translate to dinner. The jackfruit creates the perfect shredded "meat" substitute.
15-Minute Epic Jackfruit Nachos [Vegan]
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 package jackfruit (you can use Upton's or season the jackfruit with chili seasoning and lime)
- 2/3 of a can of refried beans
- 1/3 cup shredded vegan mozzarrella
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 a jalapeno, sliced
- Hot sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- Empty bag of tortillas into a cast iron skillet or onto a sheet pan.
- Top with jackfruit, dollops of refried beans, and shredded cheese.
- Place skillet in the oven, for approximately 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove skillet from the oven and top with avocado, jalapeno, parsley and cilantro. finsih with a few dashes of hot sauce if you're feeling brave!