This week, the spotlight is shining on Kat Condon of Katalyst Health! Kat is a certified health coach and the recipe creator behind Katalyst Health. Her gluten-free recipes are delicious and nutritious! Kat “uses her passion for healthy living to inspire her readers to make better choices in the kitchen with her simple healthy recipes.”
We love that Kat’s recipes are as beautiful as they are nutritious, and that her site is encouraging and inspiring to anyone looking to live a healthier life while still having plenty of tasty treats. On her site you can also find more than just recipes: there are also tips for healthy living in a variety of different ways and workout demos! If you’re looking for a source for all around health, make sure to visit Katalyst Health. Here are some of our favorite recipes from Kat from our Food Monster App!
Don’t forget to check out our Blogger Spotlight Archives where we feature our amazing bloggers and their recipes every week!
1. Cookie Cake With Fudge Frosting [Vegan, Gluten-Free]The best part about cookie cakes, other than being giant cookies, is that you can eat them with your hands. This gluten-free Cookie Cake With Fudge Frosting is chewy, yet soft and topped with a delicious fudge frosting. It’s made from oat flour, coconut oil, and speckled with dairy-free chocolate chips. Top a slice with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream — of course, we don’t recommend using your hands for that.
2. Cinnamon Roll Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]This delightful Cinnamon Roll Cake tastes just like the beloved sweet pastry — in cake form! It’s decadent and gluten-free with a sweet layer of vanilla cake topped with cinnamon-y goodness. Then, it’s covered in a sweet cream cheese frosting and garnished with walnuts. Yum!
3. Chickpea Salad Stuffed Avocados [Vegan, Gluten-Free]These Chickpea Salad Stuffed Avocados use the flavors of a classic potato salad (like dill, celery, and onions) but instead of mayo, the recipe employs the texture deliciousness of avocados to give the dish a creamy texture. The only way to improve on an already stellar chickpea salad would be to make the bowl and avocado – and so here we are!
4. No-Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]So what’s the 411 on these No-Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Bars? Well, besides being ridiculously addictive and utterly delicious, they are pretty much a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in bar form. So people, if the peanut butter and jelly combo is one of your all-time favorites, then these bars are totally for you.
5. Breakfast Banana Split [Vegan, Gluten-Free]Turn the traditional decadent dessert on its head by transforming it into a healthy breakfast with this Breakfast Banana Split! So here’s how it works: instead of ice cream, add three scoops of thick oatmeal! Dairy-free yogurt replaces whipped cream and then it’s sprinkled with healthy toppings like fresh fruit, almonds, hemp seeds, and more! Hello, weekend breakfast plans!
6. Teriyaki Cauliflower Tacos With Pineapple Salsa [Vegan, Gluten-Free]These Teriyaki Cauliflower Tacos With Pineapple Salsa would be nothing without that pineapple salsa. Just a simple combination of fresh pineapple, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, sea salt, and if you prefer your salsa with some kick to it, go ahead and chop a few jalapeños up and toss them in. Go ahead and play with the recipe, add spice, subtract spice, do whatever! Isn’t that the best part about cooking at home anyway?
7. Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Parfait [Vegan, Grain-Free]Rich, creamy and packed with pumpkin flavor, this Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Parfait is grain-free and vegan. Bold pumpkin pudding is layered with rich chocolate pudding then topped with a dairy-free whipped cream and chocolate chips.
8. Turmeric and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]This Turmeric and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark recipe combines the incredible taste of white chocolate with the magic color and healing powers of turmeric to create the ultimate chocolate bark. When you top these beautiful confections with cranberries they become just about the prettiest desserts we’ve ever seen.
9. Sticky BBQ Cauliflower Wings [Vegan, Gluten-Free]Whether you’re watching the game or just want some wings, these Sticky BBQ Cauliflower Wings are the bomb and will have meat-eaters begging for more! Hot from the oven, sweet, smokey, and gooey from the BBQ sauce, dipped into cool, tangy ranch dressing. This is the life.
10. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups [Vegan, Grain-Free]These dairy-free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups are stuffed with a paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough to create a delicious yet nutritious fall-inspired dessert. Eating plain cookie dough is all the rage right now, why not take things up a notch by making pumpkin cookie dough instead? Though the dough is amazing on its own, when it is stuffed into homemade chocolate cups it becomes incredible.
11. Banana Blondies With Caramel Frosting [Vegan, Gluten-Free]These gluten-free and vegan Banana Blondies With Caramel Frosting are a fudgy, banana treat! Delicious banana blondies are covered in a simple dairy-free caramel frosting that takes the entire recipe over the top. Just try not to eat all of the frosting before they make it to the blondies- we know its a challenge.
12. Turmeric Coconut Bites [Vegan, Grain-Free]These anti-inflammatory Turmeric Coconut Bites are packed with superfood power. Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo! Simple, wholesome ingredients that offer a whole lot of nutrition as well as yum. The bites themselves take on an almost fudge-like consistency. They are especially delicious frozen.
13. Paleo Sweet Potato Sesame Pasta [Vegan, Grain-Free]Looking for a different spin on weekly pasta night? Try this Paleo Sweet Potato Sesame Pasta dish! With spiraled sweet potato and a dreamy sauce, this paleo sesame pasta is the perfect meatless meal that is naturally gluten-free. The sauce comes together quickly with a whisk and the sweet potatoes are spiralized in under 5 minutes.
14. Peppermint Brownies With Ganache [Vegan, Grain-Free]Rich, fudgy, and topped with a delicious chocolate peppermint ganache, these vegan Peppermint Brownies With Ganache are also grain-free and gluten-free! And while the brownies themselves are rich and fudgy bites of bliss, hands down the show stopper of this recipe is the chocolate peppermint ganache. Truthfully you could use any brownie recipe you wanted, then just layer the ganache on top and sprinkle on some crushed candy canes.
15. Caramel Apple Crisp [Vegan, Gluten-Free]This Caramel Apple Crisp is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan! Made with a simple homemade caramel sauce and topped with dairy-free ice cream, this crisp is the perfect fall dessert.
Be sure to check out Kat’s recipe page on our site, as well as her website! You can also find her recipes on our Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 10,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
Lead Image Source: Turmeric and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]