Looking for a different spin on weekly pasta night? Try this paleo sesame pasta dish! With spiraled sweet potato and a dreamy sauce, this paleo sesame pasta is the perfect meatless meal that is naturally gluten-free. The sauce comes together quickly with a whisk and the sweet potatoes are spiralized in under 5 minutes.
Paleo Sweet Potato Sesame Pasta [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green onion, minced
- Pinch sea salt
- Sesame seeds
- Place the spiralized sweet potatoes into a skillet over medium heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In bowl, whisk together the tahini, almond butter, maple syrup, sesame oil, tamari, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Once potatoes are tender, pour dressing over them and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion over the noodles.