This recipe combines the incredible taste of white chocolate with the magic color and healing powers of turmeric to create the ultimate chocolate bark. When you top these beautiful confections with cranberries they become just about the prettiest desserts we've ever seen.
Turmeric and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place 8 ounces of white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it in 30 seconds increments until it's melted.
- Stir it until it's smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Place remaining 4 ounces of white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave it for 30 seconds or until it's melted. Stir in the turmeric.
- Drop turmeric mixture by spoonfuls on top of the white chocolate base.
- With a knife swirl the two together.
- Sprinkle on your dried cranberries.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator to set, roughly 10 minutes.