Vegan white chocolate? Yes, it can be done! This sweet and creamy dairy-free white chocolate is made with only four ingredients! Just melt cocoa butter with powdered sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. It's perfect for grating over desserts, drizzling oven ice cream, or dipping your favorite fruits. Making vegan white chocolate is a lot easier than you might expect (and so tasty!) Give it a try! You'll be so happy you did!
How to Make White Chocolate [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for How to Make White Chocolate [Vegan]
- 2 cups cocoa butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups coconut oil
How to Prepare How to Make White Chocolate [Vegan]
- Boil water in a small saucepan.
- Place a heat-proof bowl on top of the saucepan, creating a double boiler and add the cocoa butter.
- Allow the cocoa butter to melt fully, then add the coconut oil.
- Make sure to keep the mixture moving using a metal whisk or fork. If you use a wooden spoon, this will apply moisture and you'll have to start again.
- Once both ingredients have fully melted, turn off the heat and add the vanilla and sugar.
- Using an electric whisk, blend up the ingredients until fully combined and smooth.
- Carefully pour the white chocolate into a lined tray or tin, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer.
- The chocolate will take around an hour to set.
- Make sure you keep the chocolate in the refrigerator, as it has a tendency to melt if left out.
- Once fully solid, remove from the freezer and enjoy immediately or keep stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- White Chocolate
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 5766 | Total Carbs: 121 g | Total Fat: 591 g | Total Protein: 0 g | Total Sodium: 3 g | Total Sugar: 118 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.