These dairy-free chocolate cups are stuffed with a paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough to create a delicious yet nutritious fall-inspired dessert. Eating plain cookie dough is all the range right now, why not take things up a notch by making pumpkin cookie dough instead? Though the dough is amazing on its own, when it is stuffed into homemade chocolate cups it becomes freaking incredible.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Pumpkin Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together the pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth. Add the almond flour, tapioca flour and sea salt and mix until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil for 30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate to the bottoms of each muffin cup. Using the back of a spoon, push the chocolate up the sides of the cups slightly. Set tin in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
- While chocolate is setting, roll cookie dough into balls 1 teaspoon at a time. You will need 12 total. Cover remaining cookie dough and set in the refrigerator for another use.
- Once chocolate has set, press one cookie dough ball into each muffin tin. Melt remaining chocolate chips with coconut oil and pour over the tops of each cup, covering completely. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Set cups in the freezer to firm, roughly 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.