These anti-inflammatory coconut turmeric bites are packed with superfood power. Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo! Simple, wholesome ingredients that offer a whole lot of nutrition as well as yum. The bites themselves take on an almost fudge-like consistency. They are especially delicious frozen.
Turmeric Coconut Bites [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch ground black pepper
- Shredded coconut, for rolling (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor. Process on high until mixture is combined. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and roll into 15-20 bites. Roll in extra shredded coconut, if desired.