This caramel apple crisp is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan! Made with a simple homemade caramel sauce and topped with dairy-free ice cream, this crisp is the perfect fall dessert.
Caramel Apple Crisp [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Caramel Apple Crisp [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Filling:
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan caramel sauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Dash salt
For the Crumble:
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- Vegan caramel sauce, for drizzling
How to Prepare Caramel Apple Crisp [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9 inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Toss together the filling ingredients and spread into prepared skillet.
- In a small bowl, mix together crumble ingredients with your hands or a fork until mixture resembled course crumbles. Spread over top of apples.
- Bake crisp for 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve warm.
Per Serving: Calories: 415 | Carbs: 77 g | Fat: 14 g | Protein: 6 g | Sodium: 18 mg | Sugar: 43 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.