Whether you're watching the game or just want some wings, these cauliflower BBQ wings are the bomb and will have meat-eaters begging for more! Hot from the oven, sweet, smokey, and gooey from the BBQ sauce, dipped into cool, tangy ranch dressing. This is the life.
Sticky BBQ Cauliflower Wings [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- Vegan ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, NOT foil. The batter will stick to the foil.
- Mix together the flour, spices, and water to form a pancake-like batter.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the flour batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping each floret halfway through.
- After 30 minutes, remove wings from oven, and brush on BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
Turn these wings into "hot wings" by swapping the BBQ sauce for a hot wing sauce!