Rich, creamy and packed with pumpkin flavor these chocolate pumpkin pudding parfaits are grain-free and vegan. Bold pumpkin pudding is layered with rich chocolate pudding then topped with a dairy-free whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Parfait [Vegan, Grain-Free]
To Make the Chocolate Pudding:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
To Make the Pumpkin Pudding:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablepsoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- For the chocolate pudding, blend together ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- For pumpkin pudding, remove a solid layer of coconut milk from the can, leaving any liquid behind. Blend together with remaining ingredients until smooth. Set in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, layer the pumpkin pudding with the chocolate pudding.
If you choose, top with coconut whipped cream and chocolate chips for an extra treat.