So what’s the 411 on these no-bake peanut butter and jelly bars? Well, besides being ridiculously addictive and utterly delicious, they are pretty much a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in bar form. So people, if the peanut butter and jelly combo is one of your all-time favorites, then these bars are totally for you.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Jelly Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 10 dates
- A shake of cinnamon
For the Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 15-ounce can coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
For the Jelly Layer:
- 1 cup jam of choice, warmed
- Put the oats, dates, and cinnamon into a food processor. Process until dough forms.
- Press dough into a parchment lined 9x5 baking dish. Place in the fridge.
- Blend the coconut cream, maple syrup and peanut butter until fluffly and smooth. Smooth peanut butter layer over crust. Place bars in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter layer is semi-firm, top with warmed jam. Place bars back in the freezer to firm up.
- Once firm, cut into 6 bars. Bars can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Peanut Butter