Source: Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pie
The combination of chocolate and salted caramel is delicious and one that consistently withstands the test of time. This Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pie by Yana Chistyakova is very simple and consists of a crunchy base of oatmeal, a layer of toffee or salted caramel vegan a cover of dark chocolate. The preparation of the cake is quite easy, although you must prepare the salted caramel in advance.
2. Raw Cinnamon Pecan Caramel Pie
Source: Raw Cinnamon Pecan Caramel Pie
Impress your guests with this Raw Cinnamon Pecan Caramel Pie by Heidi Turunen. Set on a cinnamon-y pecan base and filled with a deliciously decadent date-tahini cream, it’s delightfully sweet, beautiful, and quick to make which is great if you’re crunched for time around the holidays. And the best part is, it’s completely raw, so no need to wait around for it to bake, just pop it in the freezer, go about your day, and return to a gorgeous pie.
3. Raw Chocolate Caramel Pie
Source: Raw Chocolate Caramel Pie
This is an absolutely mouth-watering Raw Chocolate Caramel Pie by Koko Brill. The ingredients in this pie might surprise you! We’re talkin’ caramel made from dates, and chocolate made from avocados….what!? Yes, it’s true, and it works. You won’t even notice that this pie is free from unhealthy refined ingredients. It tastes better than the real thing. If you are wondering about the almond flour/almond meal, I made my own using the leftover pulp from making homemade almond milk. I dehydrated until completely dry and then whizzed it up in the food processor to make flour. Alternatively, you can just grind up raw almonds, or buy almond flour.
4. Caramel Peach Pie
Source: Caramel Peach Pie
Celebrate the late summer’s bounty with this lush and totally delicious Caramel Peach Pie by Elsa Brobbey. Slices of juicy peaches are tossed with custard powder (or cornstarch), caramel sauce, lemon juice and sugar and a hint of warm spices, then baked in a simple pie dough until the fruit bubbles and breaks down and the sugar-sprinkled crust browns and turns flaky. The result is a firm aromatic pie that is luscious and creamy and bright and tastes like summer.
5. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Source: Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
These Caramel Apple Pie Cookies by Tiina Strandberg are like tiny apple pies with a drizzle of caramel. The cozy ingredients of these cookies—applesauce, pecans, apples and caramel together with the delicious fall spices of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg—form an irresistible combination. The look of these cookies is rustic, and they are easy to make. So why not try these the next time you’re craving apple pie? Reprinted with permission from Fantastic Vegan Cookies by Tiina Strandberg, Page Street Publishing Co. 2021. Photo credit: Tiina Strandberg
6. Sweet Potato Pecan Pie with Salted Bourbon Maple Caramel
It’s always smart to have a healthy dessert option up your sleeve! So bring this Sweet Potato Pecan Pie with Salted Bourbon Maple Caramel by Rachel Carr to your next gathering and be the hero. It’s mostly raw, with only the sweet potatoes being roasted to create a naturally sweet and creamy texture. The gluten-free crust is made from dates and raw pecans, and the filling has the texture of a rich cheesecake.
7. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars With Date Caramel
Vegan dessert bars are the perfect sweet treat for any time of year! They are fun to make and so tasty! These Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars With Date Caramel are the ultimate level of yum in your tum. They’re almost like toffee! Crunchy, maple crust, a chewy date caramel center, and a sweet, sticky topping of pecans and ooey-gooey chocolate. It’s vegan dessert bar bliss. In addition to being vegan, they’re paleo and gluten-free! With these chocolate pecan pie bars by Taylor Kiser, you get to have your cake (or vegan dessert bar that is) and eat it too!
8. Apple Pie with Salted Caramel
Source: Apple Pie with Salted Caramel
It may be the night of thanksgiving and you have most likely already made or eaten your pie…but it is never too late for apple pie. This Apple Pie with Salted Caramel by Taavi Moore will blow your mind. A crispy and buttery crust paired with sweet, slightly tart, and soft apples. Topped with a creamy salted caramel sauce. Are you drooling yet?
9. Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with Streusel Topping
This Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with Streusel Topping by Melanie Sorrentino is absolutely delicious and takes the dessert to a whole new level! This dessert is so rich and full of complementary textures and flavors.
10. Raw Chia Caramel Pecan Pie
Source: Raw Chia Caramel Pecan Pie
11. Chocolate Caramel Cookie Pie
Source: Chocolate Caramel Cookie Pie
12. Raw Caramel Peanut Pie
Source: Raw Caramel Peanut Pie
This Raw Caramel Peanut Pie by Harriet Emily is a peanut butter lover’s dream. The nutty crust is topped with a layer of peanut butter and then finished off with a peanut and caramel topping and garnished with walnuts.
13. Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie
Source: Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie
This Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie by Caroline Doucet starts with an easy oat and pecan crust and it’s filled with creamy date caramel. Add a sprinkle of sea salt, a dollop of coconut whipped cream, and some artfully placed pecans to finish off this healthy, refined sugar-free treat!
14. Date Caramel Banana Pie
Source: Date Caramel Banana Pie
You know you’ve got a great pie recipe when each component of the pie is delicious in its own right. Decadent date caramel that instantly makes anything better? Check. Sticky-sweet caramelized bananas and whipped banana cream? Check. Cookie crust? Check! These different layers are a cinch to make and once you’ve arranged them, you simply have to pop this Date Caramel Banana Pie by Fabio Gallo in the fridge and wait ever so patiently for your pie to set. Trust us, the results are worth the wait!
15. No-Bake Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Pie
This silky and decadent No-Bake Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Pie by Fabio Gallo is simply delicious. It begins with an almond crust, which is then layered with a creamy salted date caramel filling and eventually topped with a chocolate mousse. Enjoy it firm right out of the freezer, or let it warm up a bit for a deliciously soft pie that melts in your mouth.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.