Coffee isn’t just for the morning. While it may keep you from falling asleep at night, it is the perfect flavor to include in snacks and desserts. Whether you’re a hardcore black coffee person or someone who prefers lots of vegan cream and sugar, you will love these vegan coffee recipes. They’re sweet, and rich, and will transport you to a small European café for a few precious minutes.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Coffee and Chocolate Macarons
Source: Coffee and Chocolate Macarons
Macarons are an absolute treat to eat, but they’re trickier to make. Prepare yourself for the eventuality that you may not get these right the first time around, so get to know your oven and invest in an oven thermometer if need be. The result here is delicious, like drinking a hot latte while munching on a bar of dark, creamy chocolate. You have to try these Coffee and Chocolate Macarons by Clémence Moulaert!
2. Dalgona Coffee
Source: Dalgona Coffee
You don’t need to go to your favorite coffee shop (especially if it’s closed due to quarantine) to treat yourself to this creamy, velvety, decadent Dalgona Coffee, which has been taking the world by storm. This Dalgona Coffee by Tania Pilcher is a perfect way to mix up your usual coffee routine!
Get the Blissful Cookbook!
3. Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
This Coffee Glazed Chocolate Hazelnut Cake by Maya Sozer is deliciously moist and decadent, all while being 100 percent whole wheat and refined sugar-free. The sponge itself is made with whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, and hazelnuts and flavored with almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Topped with a gooey coffee cream spiked with espresso, this treat is perfect for pairing with a hot cup of coffee on a chilly morning.
4. Cacao Coffee
Source: Cacao Coffee
5. Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups
Source: Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups
These edible Chocolate Coffee Cream Cups by Holly Jade with a filling of coffee cream and vanilla cream look like adorable mini cappuccinos! Coffee and chocolate are a dream pair, and these mocha desserts are proof of their undeniable flavor chemistry. Plus, they are easy to make and would be perfect for any coffee lover or an event or special occasion.
6. Spicy Coffee
Source: Spicy Coffee
7. Viennese Coffee for Two
Source: Viennese Coffee for Two
8. Coffee Chia Overnight Oats
Source: Coffee Chia Overnight Oats
9. High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino
Source: High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino
Creamy, frothy, and caramel-packed, just as your favorite coffee shop makes! This High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman is perfect for warming up on those chilly fall mornings and is secretly loaded with high-quality vegan protein to help you recover from even the toughest of workouts.
10. Mocha Nice Cream
Source: Mocha Nice Cream
11. Chocolate Coffee Cake
Source: Chocolate Coffee Cake
Calling all coffee + choc fans everywhere! This recipe combines coffee and chocolate to create a decadent chocolate coffee cake with a light coffee buttercream frosting, a latte cream filling, and a dark chocolate drizzle. This Chocolate Coffee Cake by Holly Jade is light, crumbly, moist, and just perfect!
12. Almond Coffee Pudding
Source: Almond Coffee Pudding
13. Healthy S’mores Frappuccino
Source: Healthy S’mores Frappuccino
A healthy twist on a favorite summer treat, this Healthy S’mores Frappuccino by Kat Condon is full of rich mocha flavor, sprinkled with gluten-free graham crackers, and topped with dairy-free whipped cream. First and foremost, the base of this healthy s’mores frappe is coffee, because even though this is a s’more-flavored drink it’s still a coffee drink. Because of the protein powder, this is the perfect post-workout snack!
14. Easy No-Bake Coffee and Caramel Cream Bars
A rich, dark chocolate base, topped with a layer of coffee cream, coconut cream peaks, homemade caramel sauce, and espresso beans. Doesn’t this sound like heaven?! A mix of delicious textures with a silky smooth cream topping and a crispy base. These Easy No-Bake Coffee and Caramel Cream Bars by Holly Jade are a must if you’re a coffee fan (or love tasty desserts/snacks)!
This Vegan Tiramisu by ThePlantbasedSchool has fluffy layers consisting of a homemade sponge cake and a soft cream made from vegan yogurt and tofu: it’s simple and it’s delicious! It is served cold and it is adored for its creaminess and bittersweet taste. The perfect mixture of contrasting flavors in each layer makes this dessert a true delight. Throughout centuries, Tiramisu has been changed and interpreted in many different ways – and this version is completely cheese-free, nut-free, and egg-free.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.