A rich, dark chocolate base, topped with a layer of coffee cream, coconut cream peaks, homemade caramel sauce and espresso beans. Doesn't this sound like heaven?! A mix of delicious textures with a silky smooth cream topping and a crispy base. A must if you're a coffee fan (or love tasty desserts/snacks)!
Easy No-Bake Coffee and Caramel Cream Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line a square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add rice cereal to heatproof bowl with melted chocolate and stir until fully combined.
- Pour and level the mixture into the tin and pop into the freezer to set.
- In a bowl, using a balloon whisk, whisk the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the coffee powder, cacao powder, maple syrup, and cooled melted coconut oil into a blender and blend until combined.
- Smooth over the base, drizzle and swirl some of the caramel sauce and pop back into the freezer to set. This will take 1-2 hours.
- Once set, defrost, slice into bars and serve with more caramel sauce and coffee beans (optional).
Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Best enjoyed within a few days of making.