Creamy, frothy, caramel packed & just like your favorite coffee shop makes! This cappuccino is perfect for warming up on those chilly fall mornings and is secretly loaded with high-quality vegan protein to help you recover from even the toughest of workouts.
High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino [Vegan]
- 2 cups fresh coffee
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon Ashwagandha, Maca, or Acacia Fiber
How to Prepare High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino [Vegan]
- Brew 2 cups of your favorite coffee and allow to steep.
- Blend all of the ingredients together at high speed for one minute.
- Pour out your frothy, creamy, caramel coffee goodness and top with steamed almond milk and even more cinnamon.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per serving (1 cup): Calories: 180 cal | Total Fat: 4g | Carbohydrates: 7g | Natural Sugar: 1g | Sodium: 230mg | Protein: 25gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.