For a sweet and refreshing plant-based treat, simply combine espresso powder, cacao and frozen bananas. Blend and enjoy!
Mocha Nice Cream [Vegan, Sugar-Free]
- 3 bananas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened or other non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, optional
- Add frozen bananas, espresso powder, cacao power and 1/3 cup almond milk to food processor. Process until smooth, adding almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed.
- Divide into 2 bowl, topping each with 1 tablespoon cacao nibs.
Consistency will be similar to soft-serve. If you'd like a more firm texture, freeze for 30-60 minutes before serving. If freezing the nice cream for longer than 2 hours, we recommend adding a splash of rum or an alcohol-based extract to prevent it from freezing too solid. Any other non-dairy milk can be used in place of almond milk (i.e. coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk, etc.)