A new streaming television network just launched, but it’s not your typical streaming network.
According to a press release, the new platform will host programs focused on saving the planet. The topics include wildlife conservation, habitat preservation, and animal welfare, as well as promoting a healthy, plant-based, cruelty-free, low-carbon-footprint lifestyle.
In addition to collaborating with mission-driven content creators and non-profits, the service also streams its own original content, such as the plant-based cooking show New Day New Chef and the award-winning documentary on climate, Countdown to Year Zero.
The platform is currently accepting submissions for content, so we’ll hopefully be seeing a lot of new content there in the future!
You can download the UNCHAINEDTV app for free to start streaming.
- PETA Calls for Boycott of Reality TV Show that Harms Live Animals
- Dog TV Network Launches to Help Stress and Behavioral Problems
- 10 Health Documentaries You Can Stream Right Now on Netflix
- Netflix to Release Cat and Dog Docuseries
- 10 Food and Health Documentaries and Series to Stream on Netflix
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!