Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Both series premiere on July 7. Dogs: Season 2 will feature four dogs and their owners.
“As we begin to emerge from such difficult times, it seems fitting to celebrate the animal companions that helped guide us through it all. So, regardless of whether you’re a dog or a cat person, I think we can all agree on one thing: we’re ready to enjoy these joyful, inspiring new stories with our furry best friends right by our sides,” Dogs’ creator Glen Zipper said in a statement.
“It’s an honor to have the opportunity to create a joyful and uplifting show, especially during challenging times. Dogs is just complete goodness, and this series has been a highlight of my career,” Dogs‘ executive producer Amy Berg added.
Sign this petition to urge the Australian Communications and Media Authority to stop animal abuse on TV.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- New Documentary Tells the Story of How a Dairy Farmer and an Animal Activist Joined Forces to Save Animals in Germany
- 10 Food and Health Documentaries and Series to Stream on Netflix
- Tiger King: The Story Netflix Neglected to Tell You About Captivity and Exploitation of Endangered Tigers
- New Documentary Produced by Joaquin Phoenix “The Animal People” Follows Animal Activists Charged With Terrorism
- “Pooch Perfect” By Rebel Wilson Being Called Out For Animal Abuse
- New Documentary Tells Story of Slain Animal Activist
- New Greta Thunberg Documentary Titled “I am Greta” Coming to Hulu This November
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!