Funding will be granted to companies developing a product or technology that replaces animals in experimentation. CCS’s mission believes that human biology-based methods are more effective than animal testing.
“We are thrilled to partner with GlassWall Syndicate and look forward to collaborating with funding recipients,” says Dr. Aysha Akhtar, Center for Contemporary Science President & CEO, “This investment opportunity will bring further innovation into the already groundbreaking field of human-based biological research.”
Source: euronews Knowledge/YouTube
Human-specific medical research includes human stem-cell research, bioprinting, 3D human tissue culture, and other methods.
Animal testing is a useless and unethical part of scientific research, the testing is found to be ineffective, as 95% of drugs that pass animal tests fail on humans. Numerous companies are standing up against animal testing and recently the USDA made a decision to eliminate some mammalian testing by 2025 but there’s more to be done and it’s time countries ban animal experimentation altogether as it hurts humans as well.
Read more about medical developments to eliminate animal testing, including Boston University and Harvard’s partnership on the wound healing process.
Sign this petition and ask Congress to pass the Humane Research and Testing Act of 2021 without delay!
- Boston University and Harvard Team Up to Remove Animal Testing from Wound Healing Study
- 10 Groundbreaking Alternatives to Animal Testing
- The VA Is Carrying Out Horrific Experiments on Dogs Despite Ongoing Opposition
- This International Rabbit Day Pledge to Live Cruelty-Free, End Animal Testing and Support the Humane Cosmetics Act!
- Rand Paul Calls Out Wasteful Spending of U.S. Taxpayer Money on Animal Testing
- Dog Breeders are Selling Unwanted Puppies to Animal Testing Labs
- Various Animal Testing Violations Found at Government Labs
- 5 Extremely Unnecessary and Inhumane Experiments Done on Animals
- Veterans Affairs Under Fire For Spending Over $8 Million in Taxpayer Money on Horrific Cat Experiments for Medical Research
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!