Sweetened with dates, vegan ricemellow, and packed with healthy fat from the cashews.With just a few ingredients and a few minutes you will have a filling delicious lunch snack for the back to school season.
No-Bake S’Mores Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup whole unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled or instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1.5 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegan marshmallow fluff
- 3 tablespoons vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Blend your cashews, oats, and salt in a high-speed blender until it turns into fine powder.
- Add in your salt, vanilla, and pitted dates.
- Add 1 Tbsp. water, and blend until the ingredients clump together.
- Add in another Tbsp. water if needed.
- On a baking sheet roll your raw dough onto a large piece of parchment paper.
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut into small bite sized piece.
- Store bites in the freezer to maintain form.
If packing for lunch be sure to pack with an ice pack, as these bites hold form best if kept cold.