These single serving cheesecakes are not only adorable but super delicious! They start with a base made from dates and nuts – chestnut, almond, peanut – and then are topped with a luscious cashew cream cheese, persimmon, some chocolate chips, and a few freeze-dried raspberries. A fun and creative way to enjoy ingredients like persimmon and chestnut!
Mini Persimmon Chestnut Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- For the base, put all the ingredients in a food processor, and blend until a dough forms. It should be nice and sticky.
- Scoop the dough into cupcake molds, about tablespoon per cake. Stick in the freezer while preparing the topping.
- For the topping, put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor, and blend until creamy. Add the chocolate chips. Scoop the cream into the cupcake molds, about 2 tablespoons per cake.
- Top off with freeze-dried raspberries if using.
- Stick in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Let the cakes thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving.