Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest – like these chocolate pomegranate cups. When you mix chocolate, coconut oil, and pomegranate into one bite-sized treat you are guaranteed success in the kitchen. You can enjoy these at the end of a meal or as a decadent snack.
Healthy Chocolate Pomegranate Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Use a paper towel to dry your pomegranate seeds.
- Distribute pomegranate seeds between 4 cupcake molds lined with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and the coconut oil together using a double boiler in 10-second intervals. Stir between consistently until everything is melted together.
- Distribute the melted mixture over each pomegranate cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for 1-2 hours before serving.