Meet the tastiest wrap that will definitely become your new dinner obsession. Let's talk about the flavors: roasted sweet potato, creamy avocado, nutty black rice, and a generous helping of spicy vegan Buffalo sauce — yum. You just can't beat simple and delicious.
Buffalo Sweet Potato, Black Rice, and Avocado Wrap [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 flatbread or tortilla of choice (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/3 cup uncooked black rice
- 2/3 cups water, for rice
- 1/2 avocado
- Vegan Buffalo sauce (or whatever you want)
- Bake sweet potato at 400°F for 45 minutes or until tender. Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Mash cooked sweet potato and spread over flatbread or tortilla.
- Add cooked rice, sauce, and avocado slices. Roll up and serve.