Everyone knows that the only thing better than a cookie is a massive cookie! This soft-baked, delicious vegan dessert recipe is sure to amaze you. This easy-to-make Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet will be your new favorite weeknight treat and is big enough to share with all your friends and family. But, we promise that you won’t want to share, it’s just that good.
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 vegan egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Dairy-free whipped cream (optional for topping)
- Dairy-free ice cream (optional for topping)
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a large cast-iron skillet.
2. To a large bowl, add the vegan egg and allow it to set for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the brown sugar and maple syrup to the bowl and combine. Add the melted vegan margarine and dairy-free milk and whisk until well combined.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sea salt, chocolate chips) and mix well with the wet ingredients until combined.
5. Transfer the cookie dough mixture to the lightly-greased cast iron skillet and lightly flatten it.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let it cool and serve with ice cream, dairy-free whipped cream, and any other toppings that you’d like.
Vegan Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source: Veggie Rose/Youtube
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
This extra delicious vegan dessert recipe is going to knock your socks off. Introducing the easy-to-make Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie skillet.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Gooey, decadent, and rich double chocolate chip cookie skillet. This recipe is simple, easy to make, and will be your new favorite weeknight treat. This recipe is ideal for a date night, family movie night, or, heck, a personal self-care night.
Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Caramel Apple Cookie Skillet
This cookie is packed with brown sugar and all that warm richness that you’d find in caramel, and there’s something about a fresh-picked apple that is just incomparable. So if you make this skillet cookie, do it the day after you go apple picking. That way, you can check “pick apples” and “autumn baking” off your fall bucket list … and maybe also “eat an entire cookie by myself.”
- 30 Awesome Cookie Recipes to Fill Your Cookie Jar
- 15 Decadent Vegan Chocolate Chip Recipes
- Chewy Versus Crunchy Cookies: How to Make Them Both Vegan
- 10 Healthy Homemade Vegan Cookies
- How to Put a Unique Spin on Vegan Oatmeal Cookie Recipes!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.