Gooey, decadent, and rich double chocolate chip cookie skillet. This recipe is simple, easy to make, and will be your new favorite weeknight treat. This recipe is ideal for a date night, family movie night, or, heck, a personal self-care night.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted or sub melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy almond butter or sub other nut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
How to Prepare Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10" cast iron skillet or cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until creamy. Add milk, almond butter, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda, and salt. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to combine until a soft dough forms. Fold in chopped chocolate. Spread dough into the prepared baking dish. Top with more chopped chocolate, if desired.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes until the top is hard to touch (it will be soft, but not gooey) and edges have formed a slight crust. Allow cooling for 5 minutes and enjoy warm.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.