A deep-dish, soft-baked, refined sugar/oil/gluten-free chocolate chip skillet cookie that's sure to amaze and delight.
Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie [Vegan]
- 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed well)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup stevia or other sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats or oat flour
- Chocolate chips
How to Prepare Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Combine all ingredients except for oats/oat flour and chocolate chips in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add in the oats/oat flour and continue to blend until a cookie dough consistency forms.
- Stir in your chocolate chips and transfer the cookie dough into one lightly oiled medium sized skillet or two lightly oiled small skillets. Place the skillet(s) in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes until firm to touch and lightly browned on top.
- Serve with dairy-free ice cream and whatever other toppings your heart desires, and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Chocolate Chip
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.