This extra delicious vegan dessert recipe is going to knock your socks off. Introducing the easy-to-make Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
- 1 vegan egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a large cast-iron skillet.
- To a large bowl, make your vegan egg and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- To the bowl, add the brown sugar and maple syrup. Whisk till combined.
- Add the melted margarine and milk. Whisk till combined.
- Now, add the flours, baking powder, sea salt, and chocolate chips. Fold till everything is combined.
- Transfer cookie dough mixture to the lightly-greased cast iron skillet and lightly flatten using the back of a greased spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving with ice cream, coco whip or fresh fruit.