This extra delicious vegan dessert recipe is going to knock your socks off. Introducing the easy-to-make Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
- 1 vegan egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
How to Prepare Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a large cast-iron skillet.
- To a large bowl, make your vegan egg and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- To the bowl, add the brown sugar and maple syrup. Whisk till combined.
- Add the melted margarine and milk. Whisk till combined.
- Now, add the flours, baking powder, sea salt, and chocolate chips. Fold till everything is combined.
- Transfer cookie dough mixture to the lightly-greased cast iron skillet and lightly flatten using the back of a greased spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving with ice cream, coco whip or fresh fruit.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.